CureZone   Log On   Join
re:Ultimate zapper QE1 and QE2 testimonial

david1o1 Views: 433
Published: 3 years ago

ahahah even if i am banned from the Zapper Support Forum , it seems that i have found a bug to post on it. :D

@winnie100 : after many hours of using the utlimate zapper, sometimes up to 14 hours a day (while working on a computer), during several days, several weeks, all it has managed to do was to disturb the parasitic worms, you feel them unhook/hook/bite/contract/move, but after the session they still move and cause the same bloating and slow transit...
The only thing i have managed to kill with the ultimate zapper was a big wart on the sole of the feet (which i had difficulties to get rid of with official treatments, so it is a good thing!)

I have managed killed some parasitic worms with electric waves by using one of my own zapper with up to 45V output and up to 25mA with 2 electrodes and up to 35ma with 4 eletrodes (frequency between 1000Hz and 10000Hz). I have seen dead worms in the feces and in the mucus (from the nose/throat). However it can disturb the heart beat and the blood pressure and the breathing (you feel like you are falling and you feel weak and disoriented). Even with so much intensity, it has not managed to kill them all (and with more intensity you risk to stop the heart beat and die...)

Don't believe everything zappers/frequencygenerators sellers claim, most is hype and marketing, there are no proof that these devices are effective to kill all kinds of parasitic worms (or at least the common ones) in all parts of the body.
But if you use the ultimate zapper you will probably become as ultimate as Ken Presner, which can be cool... ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)