CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Help With Diagnosis

CalamityJane Views: 713
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,315,994

Re: Please Help With Diagnosis

I noticed when my husband had a bout of food poisoning that it didn't matter which fecal matter I tested. It only took a small dab on a slide and there was always something there. The thinner the test sample the easier to identify. Mineral oil is a good thinning agent for viewing.

I think when I use something like jalepenos a whole can of 6 ounces with mayonnaise loosens the grip of many a thing and that is enough to focus on.

Once I had validation on one or two types of parasites then I knew where and how to treat. It wasn't until I treated for two types of parasite that I found out I was infested with the borrelia burgdorferi bacteria. That came out when doing the Fluke treatment. The Tapeworms started to come out during this time also which I did not have confirmation on. So, you may not have validation on what you may find until after the initiation of the process. But, you must be able to know where to start. I can point out that poisoning yourself with no focus can undermine the whole process. Meaning you don't want to scatter the parasites to other parts of the body if done improperly. Also, wrong treatments may only hurt you and be ineffective towards the enemy. If you are not dead then there is no rush. If you are going to be guessing it wouldn't hurt to try the over the counter PinX which is safe for children and then test from that. I would suggest that you lay off the heavy carbs, ie breads, chips, cakes and keep your diet pretty clean so when you do try the PinX that you are able to get a good sample and it won't be full of sludge.

There are protocols that work very well based upon the worms/ parasites you tackle and in which order you treat each of the infections that benefit you and your health. It's all in the research.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)