CureZone   Log On   Join
Sage as wormwood replacement

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
els24 Views: 930
Published: 5 years ago

Sage as wormwood replacement

If anyone is interessed, I found the following information :

=> "Sage has the power to relax the muscles lining the digestive tract.
Sage contains relatively high levels of thujone which is the same ingredient in Wormwood that kills parasites.
Sage is also used to increase circulation, and is considered an excellent remedy for poor digestion and stomach problems."
(http://www.janethull.com/newsletter/0107/how_to_get_the_bugs_out_1.php)

So sage has the same power as Wormwood as it also contains "thujone" (the antiparasitic ingredient). I personnally can find tons of fresh sage where I live. So this may be an unexpansive way to replace Wormwood for those who can find sage in their area. Just try to let the flowers where they belong so the plant can developp for next year and bees use them as well as you do ;). You can eat it (best is to make a tea though, just a matter of taste) when it is fresh or wait until they dry. Once dried, I think you can make some powder (I didn't try). It depends on how you want to use it. I sometimes use it to cook meat.
I've always known (and almost everyone living here does) that sage can be used once or twice a year in teas during one or several weeks to "cure" the body. But I didn't know precisely that it is all about parasites!! Thanks the old knowledge right?
I'd just add 2 things, that aren't noted in the description I copied, but that I learned since childhood too : sage is known to be TOXIC at high doses so don't overdose it, and it strongly stimulates women's hormones (oestrogens I guess -> it can have an impact on how heavy or how often women have their periods).
From what I red, typical mediterranean herbs (origano, sage, thym) seem to be good anti parasites herbs... I'm going to start a market AH AH AH.

=> Just to conclude : Sage acts exactly as wormwood does on parasites. Do not use both of them at the same time or in the same cure because it is the same ingredient working anyway, and because of the potential toxicity if both are overdosed. (Just making sure no one gets sick because of me.)

=> Do not ask me for the dosage, I don't know precisely. Too many leaves will taste too strong anyway. More reseach would be needed to find the precise dosage I guess. I didn't try to find more. I just use it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)