CureZone   Log On   Join
Do I have to do the tea and SWF too?

traceye Views: 858
Published: 16 years ago

Do I have to do the tea and SWF too?

I have been following the Master-Cleanse now for 16 days and am not sure when I'm going to end it as I'm taking it day by day. I never thought I'd get this far and now I have a question - I started with the Herbal Laxative Tea (HLT I'll call it) morning and night when I started and couldn't leave the house, I was basically living in my bathroom and that's no exaggeration either, so I switched to HLT and started doing the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in the morning and found that I was still getting up throughout the night - every 30-60 minutes with bm's and didn't sleep for 3 nights and felt just terrible, so I stopped doing the HLT at night and finally started sleeping through the night, except for maybe one trip. Now, I've not had a problem in the BM department before - things tend to go right through me, especially fruits and vegetables, so I'm wondering if I can just use the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in the morning and forget about the HLT at night? I really need to sleep and was getting pretty grouchy too and not able to work for the lack of sleep and for me, having HLT at night and the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in the morning, might be overkill? What are the experts thoughts? I'm thinking that each person is different and that (hope hope hope) that I don't have to have the HLT at nighttime because if I do, I'll probably have to quit the MC.

I forgot to say that the SWF for me, works extremely well - I take it very very cold and I know that's frowned upon, but it's the only way I can guzzle it down and within 15 minutes, I'm in the bathroom and it doesn't take long before I get to just a bm that's water.

Thanks,

Tracey
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I have been following the Master-Cleanse now for 16 days and am not sure when I'm going to end it as I'm taking it day by day. I never thought I'd get this far and now I have a question - I started with the Herbal Laxative Tea (HLT I'll call it) morning and night when I started and couldn't leave the house, I was basically living in my bathroom and that's no exaggeration either, so I switched to HLT and started doing the SWF in the morning and found that I was still getting up throughout the night - every 30-60 minutes with bm's and didn't sleep for 3 nights and felt just terrible, so I stopped doing the HLT at night and finally started sleeping through the night, except for maybe one trip. Now, I've not had a problem in the BM department before - things tend to go right through me, especially fruits and vegetables, so I'm wondering if I can just use the SWF in the morning and forget about the HLT at night? I really need to sleep and was getting pretty grouchy too and not able to work for the lack of sleep and for me, having HLT at night and the SWF in the morning, might be overkill? What are the experts thoughts? I'm thinking that each person is different and that (hope hope hope) that I don't have to have the HLT at nighttime because if I do, I'll probably have to quit the MC.

Thanks,

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)