CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: flukes elimation successful stories

youtube Views: 878
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,315,959

Re: flukes elimation successful stories

Mattk3,

I hope that it is me that you are replying to because I sent you a message and it said that it was sent and yet it never registered in my mail box that it was sent. My main question is how did you know you had a tapeworm? Did you visually see it or did your symptoms just leave? I do not know what I have, I think I do have tapeworm, but I have also seen 4 or 5" long thin white worms (after a flagl protocol) and I have worms under my skin that are thick (about the width of a thick nail (hammer and nail type) and about 1" long to 2" long. Then I feel somethings move around and reposition in my stomach and colon all the time. I have read the short version of your protocol and I am going to have to try something but I wanted to know how you knew you had a tapeworm. Thanks so much. Hope this gets to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.311 sec, (1)