CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are those worms?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
els24 Views: 1,618
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,315,737

Re: Are those worms?

Just giving some news. It actually doesn't matter what kind of worms I have : I have found 4 different types of them (at least, but I couldn't keep on looking... it disgusts me too much).
This morning I had some which looked like the picture I took last day, but I found others :
- One that was long and thin and dark
- Others were white and very small (looking like pinworms I guess, but I think they could also be larvae of something else)
- Others are round and floating (looking like liver flukes = I had that for about a year in my stools BUT I thought it was some kind of mucus or undigested food until I saw what flukes look like)
- And I've got what seems to be parts of a HUGE ONE (not sure what is this... but this is so big :( ).
That's all as far as I know. Isn't that enough??? :(
Well, I'm infested. I had no idea and I'm disgusted from my own self. It seems that they settled in my body for sooo long!!!

How can I have so many different types of worms? Did it happen to anyone else or am I the best hostess ever???

Currently The one that was in my ear went away. I feel so glad to not have it pushing there anymore!!!
My chest and throat are still itching, and I have skin rash (not from scratching. I have some mucus and cout coming from my lungs (but this isn't awful though). I feel that my body is trying to get something out there. parasites or not, I've always had bad breathing so whatever it is, I guess it's better out.
I feel better and bad in the same time. Better because I don't have restless sleep anymore, I sleep fine for the first time in like 10 years (OMG all those years I thought I had like a "psychosomatic" thing...). I also digest food so much better and I'm not bloated anymore. My belly looks flat!!! My face, eyes, nose, mouth are less congested. I feel like I am more energic.
But I also feel bad because I have some kind of "pinching" near the heart, I feel like my intestines are burning, and I have some kind of vertigo and nausea. Sometimes I feel like a lot of "pressure" in my head. Is that the "die-off"? How long is it supposed to last?

What I'm taking :
- garlic (a lot)
- apple cider vinegar (a lot)
- coconut oil
- herbal teas (cloves, sage, thym, rosemary, lavender, melissa)
- I will also try to eat one fennel (vegetable) per day, I don't know why but I feel that it is good... so, like garlic, just following the instinct
=> Is that enough?
I'm making lists of what is known and used to kill parasites. But what is the best thing to do : buy everything that is known to kill them and use all of these at the same time; or keep taking what I'm currently taking, and later make a "rotation" with other things?
They are all so different and here for so many time that, even if I hope so, I don't think that getting rid of them will take just some weeks...

Can I also take probiotics and L-glutamine while doing this? I used to take these pills when I felt too bloated (I know now that intestinal damages and flora are only one part of the problem).

Thanks for reading me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)