CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Durvet ivermectin paste dosage plunger issue

youtube Views: 595
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,315,479

Re: Durvet ivermectin paste dosage plunger issue

For my personal dosing of ivermectin for 160 lbs. I use one #00 capsule and the dosage fills the long end about 3/4 of the way. The only thing is, I don't know if the brand I am using is the same as every other brand that others may use. What I did was decide which brand I was going to stick with and determined that the first time, until I figured out the correct dosage, I would have to waste the first amount so I could get the plunger to zero so I could calculate correctly. I then made a mark on the plunger and the container at the same spot so that I could tell when I had made a complete rotation. I figured that the correct amount for my 160 weight was one complete rotation and six additional notches. The youtube video that sharkman advises really helped me. It's important to figure it out for your own body weight and the brand that you are using, because if you decide to take additional meds you can transfer your knowledge to those other meds. I just fill the capsule now and don't worry about any waste at the beginning of each tube because I can tell just by looking at my capsule. I hope this helps. But remember, I don't know your brand so 1 full rotation plus 6 notches may not apply to anyone else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.576 sec, (1)