CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blastocystis Hominis Nitazoxanide/Furazolidone/Secnidazole cocktail therapy

1whitehorse1 Views: 5,502
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,272,084

Re: Blastocystis Hominis Nitazoxanide/Furazolidone/Secnidazole cocktail therapy

!!EDIT!! I want to add a serious edit to the above post I posted on 8/21/2015 - I take back all my words about Jackie from BadBugs.com. She has been very helpful, and she does know what she's talking about as far as how blasto lives/dies and what drugs are used to try to kill it, and what their general success rates are.

I now understand very well why Flagyl / Metronidazole is USELESS to beat Blastocystis. Flagyl only kills the adult trophozites, and doesn't kill the cysts/granules. In fact, it actually CAUSES the blastocystis to go into defense mode, and curl up into a cyst/granule, which has a harder shell that the Flagyl cannot penetrate to kill the blasto. Additionally, once the blasto is in defense mode as a cyst, from the attack of Flagyl, it actually reproduces MORE cysts in this form. So in fact, you are making your blasto more resistant and plentiful by taking the Flagyl. DON'T TAKE FLAGYL / Metronidazole! I tested positive again after taking the Flagyl. It also gave me 3-4 weeks of bloody mucus in my stools after treatment. That's not the result you're going for. Blasto is difficult to kill for that very reason - it has an adult form and a cyst/granule form that is harder to kill, and they hang out in the lining aka lumen of the large intestine. There are actually studies out of Australia dated 2013 that clearly state Metronidazole should no longer be considered a first line treatment due to its record of failure.

I finally realized I got this from a trip to the Dominican Republic some time in 2012 or 2013. So I have been carrying this for a while. It only became more apparent after several years, but all the clues along the way were classic Blasto symptoms (rectal itching, lower back pains, leg pains, constant fatigue, slight depression, anxiety, combination diarrhea and constipation) until it became more severe so as to include more consistent diarrhea, mucus in stools, nausea, intestinal cramping, etc.

Whoever is badmouthing Jackie is probably speaking from an emotional place and isn't thinking rationally. I personally would not do a poo implant, I think that's dangerous and would not advise anyone to do that. But as far as being a resource on Blasto, she is good to speak with and can give you additional insight into treatments currently used in Australia, and not just the triple. If you are in another country like I am, and only have access to some drugs, she can tell you what those are good at doing, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.594 sec, (2)