Onwards, Deesmiles Mizmac are a few curezone members you might consider searching in reading and seeing their personal stories.
I think it's very possible that the high levels of Iodine you're taking are acting as a biocide. I say this from personal experience
I'm not saying stop taking Iodine I'm just saying that it is not necessarily an effective antiparasitic by itself.
I also get concerned when people focus primarily on Candida. I spent many years doing that without much long-term results at all. From everything I have read from people's personal experiences they got their Candida under control and they cleared the parasites. It's a complex, and people like Kerri Rivera have found that when treating the autistic kids if they Go after everything together, parasites, viruses, bacteria, fungi, they get much else thing going after them individually.
Your symptoms and body type are very similar to my own. I have been taking Iodine for many years now and it is been a great benefit! However, it did not clear my body of parasites and the fact that you're underweight as well as being hypothyroid makes me think there may very well possibly be an underlying parasite problem and definitely worth exploring.
I have just recently been clearing parasites from my body and I am in the thick of it so I can't tell you it's the magic bullet for me, but the fact that I'm seeing visible worms come out of me, and lots of them, Is a clear sign of why I've been struggling for so long.
Congratulations on feeling some really good improvements!
If you want to talk in more detail please feel free to PM me.