CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seeking help because i feel like i am going crazy!

wellness_woman Views: 1,734
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,795,799

Re: Seeking help because i feel like i am going crazy!

Just joined the Morgellons club sadly

Here are some things I am doing that seemed to help me

1 Far infrared- found at a local spa and really helped
2. Ultimate zapper - just started but noticed a difference
3 followed bed bug protocol and covered mattresses and box springs in big impermeable zipper bags
4 I change sheets frequently, spray with cleaner (I use Dettol and hydrogen peroxide and tea tree in a sprayer with water)
5 I spread sheets with Neem leaf powder and food grade diatomaceous earth including blankets. I sleep right in it DE is very safe even for lungs
6 for lesions I use oregaspray to open up the skin then use wondercide oil spray finally cover both with sulphur cream
This works for me to get rid of itch
The key is to open up the lesion so that the medicine can get in over the burrowing mites. Loofah or body scrub works too
7 healing salts bath
8 essential oil diffuser with thieves to help filaments in air
9 use a combination of high quality soaps such as msm and sulphur soap; I keep a nail brush next to each sink and keep my nails short . I use the brush wth soap to get filaments under nails
10 Working with naturopath to correct immune system with supplements will be adding msm

Hope this helps others. The Neem leaf powder disrupts the reproductive cycle so is a longer term fix but it also disrupts ours so is not recommended if you are trying to conceive; otherwise harmless
I do not eat Sugar or bread and if you can try to eat organic

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)