CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tampon left in for 3 weeks

Views: 101,786
Published: 30 months ago

This is a reply to # 70,579

Re: Tampon left in for 3 weeks

This is crazy!!! I was just cleaning down there and today there was an extremely horrific smell so I went a little further to see what was going on. What I felt was terrifying. A hard, non-fleshy thing was in my lady part! (tmi) among all of my panicking I coincidentally had to move my bowels. Luckily for that though, because immediately after as I wiped, the foreign object showed itself. At first I thought it was a panty liner that had invited itself in. But it was really a tampon (Ewwww)! It's been almost a month from my last period and I've long since had sexual intercourse. I never would've imagined that would happen. I'm just relieved that I'm not actually dying or anything but grossed out in the same breath. I think that smell is gonna haunt my dreams! I'm happy I'm not the only one ladies, I really appreciate it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)