CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Longterm

longterm Views: 1,431
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,314,547

Re: Longterm

I don't know if the medical field understands this condition since some doctors blow it off as simply chapped lips or nothing going on in your body. Right now, no doctor seems passionate enough to solve the mystery.

With celiac disease, I had digestive issues in which digestive enzymes may have been helpful for EC if it had to do with digestive issues.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2306040#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2305822#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2246443#i

What I recommend to try now is omega 3 pills (since you would need to eat a lot of it to get what you need in food and we probaby require more omega 3). I would probably take it in the algae plant form since the seafood form may cause burping and fishy smell. If EC is an inflammatory condition, the omega 3 should decrease inflammation. You could also experiment with digestive enzyme pills (I mean try all of the enzymes listed in the 1st link above to narrow down where you may have digestive issue by improvement or no improvement).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.219 sec, (1)