CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Longterm

longterm Views: 1,433
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,314,455

Re: Longterm

I'm here to help. I'm still not sure of the cause of my EC, though. I have celiac disease, which can cause elevated liver enzymes which I had. My allergist told me that elevated liver enzymes can cause peeling lips. Celiac disease also causes overgrowth of bad bacteria and candida in the intestines. It causes inflammation in the body as well.

At the same time I started a gluten-free diet, I took sporanox drugs for a fungal infection. I wouldn't advise anyone to take this drug unless a doctor prescribes it for a fungal infection since it's a strong drug. My lips healed during this time so I don't know if the drug killed candida or if inflammation decreased in my body due to the gluten-free diet.

Since the following product helped my lips, I don't know if EC is bacteria related.

http://motherdirt.com/mother-dirt-ao-plus-mist

Because I saw on the news that omega 3 heals peeling skin and Daniel's lips healed after eating lots of salmon (good source of omega 3) every day, I suspect that omega 3 might heal EC (as long as you keep ingesting it). However, there is less omega 3 in dairy today due to the hormones given to animals, etc. So, the best source of omega 3 is krill oil (it has more omega 3 in it than fish oil and doesn't go rancid as fast as fish oil). It's hard to eat lots of fish or it's safer to take krill oil pills. Krill oil drastically decreases inflammation in the body. I recommend EC sufferers to try krill oil for a month. Of course, you need to buy a reputable brand or it will not be effective.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)