CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mold
  Views: 2,250
Published: 7 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,205,877

Re: mold

I agree with you mold is LIVING HELL you will not believe what it can do to you and if you stick around to long you can die or lose your mind or get cancer . My doctor told me even if your not Sensitized which mean allergic, but it beyond just a regular allergy it is a biotoxin illness he told us I was definitely sensitized and my husband was not YET he was saying who knows the long terms effects to someone not sensitized in other words even though you body is eliminating it , it is everyday breaking your immunity down and worse the long terms effects of exposure could irreversible like cancer and death

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

1.563 sec, (1)