CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cured by a post from a while ago! go read it!

Tergot223 Views: 2,232
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,313,779

Re: cured by a post from a while ago! go read it!

I get the same from my mum. In fact she says the exact same thing.

I think that if the gut is causing this you could have acute sensitivities to certain foods you aren't even aware of. This is why I asked if you had trouble with bad skin elsewhere. I do. I get dermatitis/ Psoriasis flare ups when I eat foods which contain a lot of GMOs. The reason I know it's GMOs and processed foods causing this is because if I stick to just basic fruit and vegetables I don't have skin flares. I've also noticed that I get mild migraines/headaches, and a running nose correlating with what I eat. Again, keeping foods as basic and organic as possible, these effects are reduced. This is why I asked if whether what you are eating is really healthy or wheather it actually isn't, and could be causing some kind of problem for you. It's to early for me to say whether my peeling has stopped from eliminating all potential triggers but I have a strange feeling it may do eventually.

Yes, I would say that my EC is related to stress, but I don't think it's caused from stress, just made worse by it. Not getting enough sleep and eating foods that cause triggers will cause my skin to go all oily and dry, and lip peeling will be worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)