CureZone   Log On   Join
Sea Salt Tablets instead of Gagging

traceye Views: 6,645
Published: 16 years ago

Sea Salt Tablets instead of Gagging

I did the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) for the first time this morning. I usually do the Herbal Laxative Tea morning and night, but figured that I'd start the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) every other day to really clean myself out and I had a really hard time choking it down - I gagged 3/4 of the way and finally the last cup wouldn't stay down at all and within 5 minutes of choking down the last bit I was in the bathroom - it worked and it worked very fast. I'm a pretty regular person, but didn't know it would work this fast. So, I'm thinking - why can't I drink "hot water soup" with the equivalent Sea Salt tablets that they just got in at the health food store? The woman there does the Master-Cleanse regularly, looks awesome and says the tablets on her last MC, which she just finshed, worked awesome with the hot water. Mind you, it was boiled water and she had to swallow each tablet with fairly warm water first and start drinking the hot water as fast as she could.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)