CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cured and how you can too! :)

Snoeflaeke Views: 1,379
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,312,450

Re: Cured and how you can too! :)

Just because I haven't told you anything that you yourself have benefitted from does not mean I haven't helped anyone. All I or anyone can do is help themselves and post how they did it, this is exactly what I did.

Have you tried any of the things I have suggested yourself?

Are you vegan and thus can't try this suggestion?

I only speak for myself. No, my only symptom was not skin rash. I had eczema that was bleeding all over my cheeks. I had severe Depression and negative thinking patterns. I was losing all of my friends as a result of all that, and had a growing list of food allergies .

Mood swings were a definite thing I was going through, I lost many friends because of the moodiness. I also did have bizarre sleeping patterns, some days I would sleep 14 hours, some nights I wouldn't sleep at all.

Also was prone to having panic attacks and was severely affected by stress to the point of being unable to cope with stress without breaking down crying. I cried at least once a week at this stressful job I had after quitting my last one, due to stress. Exercise helped a lot in developing emotional resilience. I didn't even exercise a ton, just anything helps.

I was also losing lots of hair, in fact I lost so much that I decided to cut it into a short pixie so it would look full bodied again, because towards the worst it was so thinned out it was just ugly :/ I even started getting dandruff which is totally unlike me... I no longer have either!

I battled this for about three months before seeing improvement.

I still choose not to eat many foods because I don't like how they make me feel but I can eat grapefruit again, so that's nice.

I guess what bothers me most about your replies is how little you are sharing your own experience with what you have gone through to try and cure yourself, and instead just try and shut down a voice of hope on this otherwise hopeless forum.

To anyone reading this, I can only be a voice of hope to you if you let me... Everything I say about how I cured myself is one hundred percent true. I do believe that even if this isn't a magic cure doing what I suggested can help you move along further in your healing journey.

I am sorry you are still in pain, but remember that these lifestyle changes can only work if you let them. Taking the time to see the good even in the worst situations is of huge importance as well, as you are literally rewiring your brain by doing so, and with time you can learn to bounce back from negative thinking patterns more efficiently.

Is there any needs being met through this illness that might be preventing you from wanting to get better?

Either way, I wish you luck on your healing journey.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (2)