CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fenbendazole dosing help

youtube Views: 1,238
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,311,355

Re: Fenbendazole dosing help

Thanks for replying. I have taken a course of niclosamide ending Monday, I am on praziquantel, albendazole, doxycycline and ivermectin. Basically the icu Tapeworm protocol. Have done it 2 times and have not really seen any improvement at all. When I started the ivermectin I did notice a difference: the scattering has slowed down the past couple of days. I don't really know what I have. I did see long white thin worms about 5" after the doctor gave me some metronidazole in december but the scattering developed after that and it has been really bad. I started reading the posts that you and Mattk3 have been posting and thought I would try your protocol because it seemed that you both have made it through to the other side. I want to switch over to fenbendazole because the two times I have done the albendazole it just didn't seem to do the trick. The ivermectin seems to be helping so... I am just wandering in the dark hoping that I don't do something stupid that will hurt myself. When you explained how to get to the correct amount of dosage in your previous post it really helped. I appreciate your time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)