CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day five of master cleanser, with many questions. Help!

pkatz Views: 1,954
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 231,131

Re: Day five of master cleanser, with many questions. Help!

It sounds as if you have some medical issues and should definitely consult your doctor before continuing with the cleanse. Have your read the book about this cleanse? It also sounds as if you are dehydrated. I, personally, would not cut out any of the recommended lemonades. You are going to lose weight as it is and need the nutrients found in the lemon and in the maple. If you are concerned about the sugar, try cutting down on the maple a little. You are using too much cayenne as prescribed by the book. It does say, "add cayenne to taste", but you are using a lot. Cayenne can produce an allergic reaction making your eyes and throat burn and make it difficult to breathe. Just don't overdo it.

As far as your nasal breathing is concerned, have you ever done a nasal saltwater irrigation otherwise known as a Jala Neti? I had difficulty breathing until I used the Neti Pot. I am not soliciting as you can buy neti pots at almost any drugstore, but I have some listed on ebay. I am finding that using the Jala Neti is a wonderful addition to the cleanse. I am on day 7.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)