CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stage 3B - Adaptogens and Glandulars

thelaughingdogs Views: 869
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,307,065

Re: Stage 3B - Adaptogens and Glandulars

It's the stress than you have been going through that can cause the sensitivity. I wasn't sensitive at all until everything broke. Going through emotional, mental, physical chronic stress or all three slowly wears your system down. You notice symptoms along the way and that makes for more stress. This is what escalates and you start having more and more symptoms. Getting sicker and sicker. Your system get so it has a hard time processing alot of supplements because it simply does not have the energy to do so. I was so sick I could not get out of bed much. My brain could not handle much. It's a long terrible story but I did completely recover. First you have to get a handle on any stress in your life. That means any worry about things. I actually went through a brain retraining program because my sickness triggered horrible anxiety which manifested into sensitivities. I cut down to only a few things I could take. But the brain retraining was the godsend. Another piece of the puzzle was amino acids. I actually was so sick I could not take these at first and had to work into after months of brain retraining and resetting my limbic systems. Amino acids get horrible depleted when we go through stress. It can take over a year to replenish them. They are a big piece of the stress/adrenal puzzle. I did take an adrenal supplement at one point. I build my adrenals back over time. There is a lot more to my story. I haven't been on here in a long time. I have gone from thinking I was going to die to hiking 8 miles on the weekends and working out during the week. I feel awesome now but I was lucky I found out what I needed to recover. People don't realize how an illness coupled with work stress or a breakup can totally throw our bodies out of wack.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.344 sec, (1)