CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who's on Day 4?

verushka Views: 717
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 231,004

Re: Who's on Day 4?

Hey,

I am on my 4th day too, also my eliminations are still kinda of solid, not really solid but neither liquid, i did the Master-Cleanse many times already, and after researching a lot, i found out that you eliminate stuff that's been inside for a while, so don't worry, it is normal y will start reducing every day a little bit more.

Regarding, your friend many times i feel the same, they think i am obsessed or going crazy, you should stay strong, and don't give much explanations, just say you are doing this because makes you feel GREAT, and what i do, is when i am not feeling well or tieres i don't tell anybody because is perfect for them to tell me "you see, is because of THAT crazy fasting...." Also people think the ONLY way to interact socialy is through FOOD, and i think they feel more uncomfortable that the person that is fasting....

i think this is the perfect place (this website) where you can share how you feel, and put it out there, where lots people are going throught the same and won't judge you....

Stay STRONG, and is a every minute desicion, you need to remind WHY you are doing this, and WHICH is the benefit and stick to that...You won't regret...

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.598 sec, (1)