CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I felt sad upon completion of my MC.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
verushka Views: 667
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 230,978

Re: I felt sad upon completion of my MC.

Hello,

Congrat!!! for sticking for 14 days, you should feel very proud if doing it for so many days the FIRST time. I am a fan of the MC, i try doing it 3 times per year, and each new time feel better.

Regarding being cold, i have to tell you that summer feels way better to do it....sometimes i try thinkling of the weather before starting, today i'm on my 3 day, i i feel cold too. This weather sucks....

I think is great you could connect with you emotions in a that way, that's one of the things i like the most of the MC, how raw you could feel with everything happening with yourself.

Well, regarding you quest on CAndida, if you are on the Master-Cleanse Forum Main Page, on top says MASTER CLEANSER - LEMONADE, click there and there is a whole explanation of the MC, and there is a paragraph you can read on Candida, i have no idea what it is, maybe if i knew the word in spanich i could help you, but just reading this page and read about this, and then i read you message, i think you can find an answer there, let me know if not i can CUT/PASTE it for you if you don't find it.

Congratulation again....i am proud of strong people like you.

Love...Peace...Blessings

Veronica

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)