CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry, let me start over. Any advice on what to do during 14 day Albendza break?

youtube Views: 493
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,309,797

Re: Sorry, let me start over. Any advice on what to do during 14 day Albendza break?

Thanks Sharkman. I have also noted your post regarding your 2nd phase. If you had it to do over again would you do what you did in the same order again? I have done the icu protocol for Tapeworms once and it didn't alleviate my symptoms, I have kept doing the praziquantel for almost 2 weeks and it keeps the buggers in the gut mostly silent but the migration is much, much worse. I am wondering if it isn't Tapeworm but some kind of other. Thought I would try this avenue since you seem to have been successful. I do appreciate your time.
Regards!

PS. Also, please advise your protocol for the abendazole. (I am so sick of that stuff...) :>)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)