CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the path of each one of us

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 417
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,309,118

Re: the path of each one of us

Hi Lili, yes, I love Mooji. He's always quotable. And this one is so simple: Human Kind. That would be a Golden Age, wouldn't it? Make that "will be"! . . .

I don't quite resonate with those two statements either. I tend to
feel such sacrifice as animals make for us (and often of no choice!) is not Truly required of them...(in rare cases, and maybe back when indigenous peoples had great respect for them as Beings, such service as laying down one's life for the good of the tribe, say, might have been noble, on both sides, but on the whole, with the advent of factory farming, and such mind-states esp., where's the nobility, or the benefit, for any of us?

But to be in resistance to them (those two statements/ideas you cite) is also something I understand as being a hindrance. > Akin to handing over dark energy to the 'dark' battery, if you will, that feeds off our divisiveness and mis-directedness. And distraction into squabbling, even if only in one's own mind. :-) It quite serves the minority dark hats to have us -the majority!- all in a fluster internally over who's doing what, and at what frequency: this judgment we make is a tricky thing. In its transformed -"higher"- state, it equates to discernment- but fueled by compassion, capital C, which is a very different plane or 'vortex' to use an Esther/Abraham term than the lower-level battery being charged by collective errors in word, thought and deed.

I've been really getting inspired to cut down on my nutritional intake... which is already mostl one meal a day- esp. as the season of light increases. So welcome!

best to you, Lili
Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)