CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: neighbors can smell BO

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Why Nano Silver Fails
Nanoparticle Colloids are not the best option anymore, there are...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shield™. Transformational ...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Why Nano Silver Fails

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Why Nano Silver Fails

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses

whyme42 Views: 960
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,309,257

Re: neighbors can smell BO

Hi Mesosmelly,

One thing you should never worry about is legal action against you. BO is stigmatized but it is absolutely not a crime. There is no number you can call to report a smelly person.
Please, you have enough challenges to deal with in your day (School and work with this condition!? So much respect for you!!!) don't make it harder on yourself by thinking about the "What ifs?" (Especially ones that have no chance of happening!)

Right now, your worst enemy is anxiety. The level of emotional stress you're experiencing absolutely messes with every aspect of your body. Immune system, digestive system, circulation, etc it's all thrown out of whack when you're this anxious! It's so hard to get better when your body is struggling against itself.

Consider this, serotonin is an important neurotransmitter that regulates feelings of well-being, happiness and satisfaction in humans... Surprisingly, only 10% of your serotonin is located in your brain, the rest is in your digestive tract. It's what causes feelings like "butterflies in your stomach" when you get excited or nervous. Your brain and your gut are very, very connected; in fact, the stomach has been described by some experts as "the second brain."

So when you feel "nervous/anxious/stressed" for long periods of time, your stomach will absolutely respond to the negative input, and the serotonin in your digestive tract will absolutely fail to work its magic. (Leading to horrible digestion, which leads to poor nutrition, which, well you get the idea)

This is before we even get to the dozen other unrelated ways your mood affects your body - excessive adrenaline throuout the day is an example.

So, my advice is that you make relaxation a priority. Productive relaxation though (as opposed to just chilling around the house or something)... Don't forget that it's not easy have control over your emotions, but if you work at it I'm sure you can master them (it'll go a long way toward directly decreasing your BO, I'm sure of that). Especially someone as strong as how I suspect you are - caring for a 5 year old son? School? Work? You're truly a goddamn WARRIOR, people like you make me proud to be a part of this community !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)