CureZone   Log On   Join
Is 21 days really enough?

UrbanOrgoKnight Views: 842
Published: 6 years ago

Is 21 days really enough?

Hi All,

I am on day 13 of my water only fast and trying my best to complete a 21 days fast.

Since a few days ago, the very dark brown discharges and black pieces of mucoid plaque have been causing discomfort to my gut that they are affecting my sleep. They are pouring out of me non-stop for several days now. I have been doing so many water enemas in the morning and evening to relieve myself that I am getting pretty sick of it all, yet I had no choice because I would feel really sick from the toxic build up. On the other hand, I am glad that all these toxins are being expelled from my body for good, and that is one of the thoughts that kept me going. Today was not so bad and I am feeling a respite, and I believe I am almost done removing them from my gut.

My question is, if I break my fast now and redo it in the future, will I need to spend another 13 days to pick up from where left off with my full body cleanse?

I am really interested in removing the toxins in the brain and nervous system hampering my eyesight as well and I suspect 21 days just won't be enough, yet I am concerned I won't have the reserve to persist for so long. I heard that some people only had severe healing crisis after 21 days of water fast and thought the duration is a factor as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.406 sec, (1)