CureZone   Log On   Join
neighbors can smell BO

mesosmelly Views: 1,180
Published: 6 years ago

neighbors can smell BO

Since I can remember I've always smelled bad and when I hit puberty it ten times worse. I'm now on this horrible street of welfare-lovers, who are constantly complaining about it. I have a 5-year old son and they're constantly stopping outside of my house yelling things. I mean, I go to school and work most of the day. And still it never fails for us to hear them complaining at night about it. Can someone really call CPS or the cops on you for having something like this. I mean I've tried to get rid of it on my own, but I can't get a doctor to take me seriously when I tell them. Half of the time, they make snide remarks too. I feel like a skunk. My anxiety levels are so high all of the time. And the higher they are the more intense the smell is. Has anyone had this experience or know someone who has? I'm basically at the end of my rope.
If you know anything, you can message me on FB or Twitter @ Amber Sturms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)