CureZone   Log On   Join
Life gets better, there is a Cure ;)

whyme42 Views: 1,210
Published: 3 years ago

Life gets better, there is a Cure ;)

Hello You Amazing People!!!

I stopped logging on... Because once you get better, and start living your life as it should be, a certain part of you wants to have nothing to do with this. You just want to forget the torturous hold that BO had on your life for so long. You almost reach a point when you start questioning if it was ever real to begin with. You fall back into the motions of normal existence, and all your horrible experiences become a distant memory....

Also, it's damn hard helping people!! Specially when you put your heart and soul into it, it's crushing to eventually see the truth::: You can't actually help, there are hundreds of causes, and each solution is unique to the individual.

We must all find our own paths, and it was stupid, down right immature of me to think that I could help people walk theirs.

But, I don't know why in this early hour I found myself thinking of this forum. Hesitantly, I logged on, read some posts and it all came crashing back.... Like a shock, the memories, the tears, the isolation, the desperation. Every stone in the road, every weight on my back.

One day I asked myself, why me? And now I know the answer. Just as you, dear sufferer, will one day know why you carry this burden.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)