Re: pre-master cleanse veg juice..

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 877
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 230,882

Re: pre-master cleanse veg juice..

Green veggie juices are an acquired taste, but I like cabbage, brocoli, celery, cucumber, lettuce, basil, cilantro, etc. Cabbage is surprisingly sweet and especially good for the stomach and digestion. Start slow -- it can cause burping.

Kale, spinach, chard and other dark leafy greens are stronger in flavor, but I put a handful into a juice blend. String beans have a medium strong flavor.

Parsley is very strong -- don't drink more than 1/4 cup per day.

Adding a whole (skin and all) organic lemon gives a nice tartness as well as terrific bioflavanoids. A knob of ginger gives it zing.

I dilute the blend to taste with water.

I add some apple, carrot or beet for sweetness, though one needs to be careful not to go overboard -- their juice is high glycemic load. Adding it at the end means you add a minimum to make the mix palatable. Half an apple or one carrot per cup. Using part of a beet is messy, so I generally use one beet when I'm making a quart of juice.

My final touch is a tbs of molecularly distilled fish or cod liver oil for omega-3 fatty acids. It doesn't taste bad if it is fresh. You can get it with citrus flavor as well. It helps metabolize the beta carotene, Vitamin K and other oil soluble nutrients in the greens. Cod liver oil also provides Vitamin D, which is good in the winter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)