CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can parasites cause sleep apnea?

ktbeth527 Views: 2,751
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,699,269

Re: Can parasites cause sleep apnea?

I think so. I agree. I'm surprised & disappointed more people on THIS website don't talk about this. Surprising that so many really believe it's weight or diet.

A few yrs back, I suddenly wound up with apnea, even while awake! My body was not having it's usual automatic breathing response. It would forget to breathe on it's own. NOT anxiety either. Not weight related. I don't believe that & here's why.
That first time I got it, I took Miracle-Mineral-Supplement & it went away, literally overnight.

Here I am again having it. It came on suddenly. It seemed to get worse, after each caffeine enema (liver stimulation). Very tempting to take the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement again, but I HATE taking it. It's the worst experience EVER!! But it's sooo worth it for overnight relief.

I also have had pain in my left chest for over a month or two.. reminds me of the pains I use to get when I was doing parasite cleanses or zapping. I wonder if the liver getting stimulated worked up parasites & they found a new home in my lungs or brain???

This morning, out came some mucous stuff. Worms? Mucous? I dont' know... I've been tested by labs many times & they swear I don't have worms. Doesn't make any sense. Still hard to believe. Whatever it is.. something is happening....

Gonna work up the courage to use the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement again.. ;-(

Nice to see your post! Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)