CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Diet! Need some advice...**

Views: 678
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,307,655

Re: Candida Diet! Need some advice...**

It sounds like it is working, I'm sorry you feel miserable. Try adding in healthy carbs so you don't turn the candida into a fungus and kill all the good bacteria - they need carbs to live. Try whole grains, brown rice, or root vegetables, just a little a day with every meal. Add in a very high dose probiotic, 10bil+. It will take time! The sinus problems are a good sign too. I had nose bleeds when I went through it and now, no more allergies or vaginal issues. It will take time, you're doing well, don't give up. Stay away from refined Sugar and wait a month or two more until you add back in fruit or unfiltered honey (absolutely do not use sweeteners of any kind for a year, unfiltered raw honey is the only exception since it is an antifungal itself and full of good things). You're probably looking at a 6 month to 1 year recovery period.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)