CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida Diet! Need some advice...**

Views: 648
Published: 5 years ago

Candida Diet! Need some advice...**

I have been on a candida diet for the past 16 days. I am on this diet because of chronic yeast infections. This diet consists of no dairy, no caffeine, no carbs & no sugar. I have not cheated on my diet whatsoever, no matter how tempted. I have been eating Goya black and white beans though (some websites say they are okay while others do not). Along with dieting, I have also been taking SF722, AC Formula II, Thorne Bacillus Coagulan, GrapeSeed Extract, Wormwood, Lactobacillus Probiotics and Luvos Mineral Earth. I also have been drinking two cups of Pau de Arco tea a day. Day 1-5, I was not taking any supplements. I was experiencing terrible headaches ,exhaustion and feeling super drowsy. Days 6-NOW (16), I began taking the supplements on Day 6. I have since dealt/still dealing with conjunctivitis in both eyes, runny/stuffy nose, sinus pressure, headaches and lots of yellowish discharge that sometimes smells funky. I also have not been able to use the bathroom as regularly as I used to. These past 16 days I have felt so sick and wanted to die. I need to know if this diet along with supplements is actually working and if I am making any progress. Are there other things I need to incorporate into my diet and supplements? How long until I feel better? MY goal is to regulate my vaginal issues and have normal discharge and pH. Please advise!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.852 sec, (1)