CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hairloss and fastin with MC?

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
tkdallie Views: 1,035
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 230,741

Re: hairloss and fastin with MC?

Thank you very much for your responses.

41695. You are not a failure. You simply did not succeed on this attempt to attain healthy eating patterns. I'm sure you have areas were you perform well. We all do, eventhough some times we do not want to recognize them.

We just enjoy the pleasure of over eating too much. We regret it later as we fell horrid but pre binge… just the thought of the binge gives me pleasure! You have shown me a very important aspect of fasting.

Actually, you have described exactly my concern. A few control days and I feel heaven on earth but then, when I thought I would never binge again as I feel just too good, some mysterious force makes me believe I will feel even more pleasure over indulging with junk.

As emorgan3 writes, our stomach is reduced but since we do not eat for hunger but for some other reason, we need to find the cure elsewhere and then do the Master-Cleanse for what it is meant to do… clean!

Thank you 41695 nctalley is right. You showed me a real possibility.

Let’s see if there are additional responses with how to control post fast. There is a fascinating blog by yourenchantedgardener titled “Weightloss fasting cautions.”

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Thank you very much for your responses.

41695. You are not a failure. We just enjoy the pleasure of over eating too much. We regret it later as we fell horrid but pre binge… just the thought of the binge gives me pleasure! You have shown me a very important aspect of fasting.

Actually, you have described exactly my concern. A few control days and I feel heaven on earth but then, when I thought I would never binge again as I feel just too good, some mysterious force makes me believe I will feel even more pleasure over indulging with junk.

As emorgan3 writes, our stomach is reduced but since we do not eat for hunger but for some other reason, we need to find the cure elsewhere and then do the Master-Cleanse for what it is meant to do… clean!

Thank you 41695 nctalley is right. You showed me a real possibility.

Let’s see if there are additional responses with how to control post fast. There is a fascinating blog by yourenchantedgardener titled “Weightloss fasting cautions.”

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)