CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

The Basic Zapper
This zapper is perfect everyone! Only $35!

Pets Alive Pet Remedies
Herbal and homeopathic pet and animal remedies that really wor...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Clarkia Tincture

The Basic Zapper

Pets Alive Pet Remedies

Natural Cancer Remedies

Clarkia Tincture

The Basic Zapper

Pets Alive Pet Remedies

Views: 18,579
Published: 2 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,307,454

Re: top parasite myths. how to really kill parasites. 7 years experience and what i have learned

Her basic protocol is for deparasiting--duh. And no, cancer wasn't so ill--it was a stage 3 liver tumor that had just started to hurt. I was rid of all cancer within 4 months--fungus is kinda stubborn to kill, but it never got painful again. Big pharma is a total fear monger about that, and they hide all the information that deals with it easily. THEY are the ones saying it's so horrible--not me. If you don't want cancer then don't stop zapping like I did; thinking the herbs enough--clearly they weren't. Oh that's right---you'll probably get cancer, You don't zap. They say one in 3 nowdays get it? I guess you could be lucky.

So, AGAIN what did any of what you did help cure?? I haven't heard that yet. How were you SO sick?? Haven't had time to research that yet for a disease?

My experience was I followed her primary deparasiting protocol--all the symptoms was gone before I finished the cleanse. I did the Liver Flush next which got rid of the stones that hurt as bad as that hiatal hernia. I planned to go into the clean-ups as I could afford, and other than getting a new muffler on my car, it ended up none of that other stuff was necessary. After that, no other flush was necessary.

I got and stayed well (I did take some kidney clearing herbs but not her tea--OMG--independent thinking again--it'll surely send me to HELL!) herbs eventually after doing Colloidal Silver and pushing up my blood pressure, but it never hurt. I just prefer my blood pressure lower.
Then I stopped zapping for a couple years and had 'cancer' brought in by the beef liver flukes or some other parasite. I think they've infected many different kinds with the fungus by now, but Dr. Clark found it the beef liver flukes back then.

And being a drone and brainlessly having to dutifully follow every word is pretty much just idiotic. But of course if you're not able to do critical thinking, I guess you'd have to follow every word since you are incapable of thinking for yourself. Sorry you don't understand that 'cherry picking' is actually thinking independently, versus being a dutiful brain dead drone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.969 sec, (2)