CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stage 3B - Adaptogens and Glandulars

rherring16 Views: 909
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,307,147

Re: Stage 3B - Adaptogens and Glandulars

Thanks for the feedback.

I've had a few hormone panels run and most everything is under functioning. I have lower T, low ACTH, general pituitary output.

Cortisol is low in the morning and all on the low end of the range throughout the day.

I just started a routine with pregnenolone 15mg 3x per day. This goes alone with Vit C, Multi-Vitamins, Amino Acids. I seemed to notice the biggest difference when I added in the Aminos. This seems to give me more energy but I "crash" more easily. I feel like this may be due to not supporting the adrenals more specifically aside from the Vit C.

Do you have any particular recommendation for increasing Phase II and reduce Phase I. The Aminos seems to hep but I haven't broken down by treatment by Phase I and Phase II although I find this interesting.

I'm interested in the Adrenal Cortex glandular as well. Any luck with Dr. Wilson's formula. Most people seem to have positive feedback but a few still experience the stimulatory effect of the glandular? Any luck reducing the dose on the glandular to say maybe a half tablet a couple of times a day?

Diet seems to help and I'm currently avoiding gluten, most dairy, soy, etc.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.750 sec, (1)