CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: B.O. in groin area

Proxyto Views: 4,902
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,763,915

Re: B.O. in groin area

Hi Ms. A, I suffered from a very bad smell coming from my armpits. I sweat very easily and the smell is very unrelenting. It was so bad that I was made fun of at work, with the supervisors championing the ridicule. I decided to begin to experiment. I tried just about everything you can imagine: Deodorants: Did nothing for me. They either itched like crazy and could never stop the smell once it started no matter how thickly I applied the deodorant. Vinegar: Made me stink like stale sweat. Baking soda: Caused me irritation and itching. Also was not effective against sweat. Coconut oil: Stained my clothing and did not stand up to heavy sweating. Lemon: Seemed promising, but my results were inconclusive as it made my armpits itchy all day long. Crystal deodorant: This is basically an aluminium based product. You wet the stone and apply. It was the best I tried but I wouldnt give it a perfect score, 8 out of 10 maybe. I also didnt like the aluminium thing with possible dementia and all. Finally, I tried Milk of Magnesia, and it is the one thing I would give a 10 out of 10. Once it is applied, it kills body odour dead, simple as that!!! I simply apply it directly under my armpit, and any smell is a forgone conclusion. Sweat itself doesnt smell, it is the bacteria growing and feeding off the sweat that causes the odour. The Milk of Magnesia basically changes the pH of the skin in the area it is applied so the bacteria cannot grow there, and so you dont smell. I'm just not sure about applying it to the groin area. You can try Witch Hazel for that. Anyway I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.344 sec, (1)