CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pain antibiotics candida bacteria

reqiemshroom Views: 880
Published: 31 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,297,786

Re: Pain antibiotics candida bacteria

Hi Holle,
That is quite a list of symptoms. Always important as all we naturalists have to go with is the symptoms , causes and remedy. I am fully engaged in the process of recovering from fungus (candida) and aspergillosis invasion. Both are common pathogens our bodies "normally" handle with no problem. Some are not too lucky and symptoms get out of control these symptoms cause pain and discomfort. I have found several remdies and home remedies. The best and one I will share is pink grapefruit. Sounds ridiculously simple - how the f_?? But can you or would you rather explain why some do NOT have the issues we experience? I have diabetes and am off all medicines except for about 1/16 and often none whatsoever of the prescribed control rations. That is due to some erroneous factors and diet. Please try and respond, I must find out how this affects others, proof is in the pudding. lycopene folate is the compound research suggests works on it (invasion). Have to go have an herbal coffee, so tasty! food is medicine
other posts I suggest that doctors prescribing antibiotics and antifungals at same time can have severe consequences- but I am no doctor, can not repeat it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)