CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hang in there Victoria --

hypnotic_woman Views: 991
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 230,546

Re: Hang in there Victoria --

Yes, I had done Bikram before, on and off for the past year and a half ... (more OFF than on)

However, a friend of mine who was a master cleanser, had never done Bikram before I told him about it and decided to take it on for the entire ten days having never done a class in the past.

There really is no correlation between the two things. However, they are aiming toward the same goals, healing the body through detoxification.

I just wanted to do both because I knew it would move my cleanse along a lot more productively, and it has.

You can read all about ALL of the many benefits of doing Bikram right here: www.bikramyoga.com

As far as training in Bikram a little first, personally that is the way I would do it, but like I said, my friend had never done it before (although he is a very experienced master cleanser) and got through it just fine. So, entirely up to your intuition.

Please let me know if you have any other questions I can answer.

Best regards,

Victoria

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)