CureZone   Log On   Join
icu tapeworm protocal

youtube Views: 535
Published: 3 years ago

icu tapeworm protocal

I am totally new to this site and don't really know what I am doing, I have tried to contact icu but I think that they have been off this site for a long while, any way, is there anyone that can answer this question for me?

I have assembled all necessary for the intestinal Tapeworm protocol, except I did not receive the niclosamide. Since I was having horrible muscular symptoms of migration in my limbs, and these symptoms were starting to extend to my neck and head, I began the protocol of praziquantel and valbazen first. I am embarking on day 3 of the protocol and am wondering if I should proceed for the entire two weeks, and then take the niclosamide when it arrives, and then repeat the praziquantel and valbazen after the week of niclosamide. I appreciate your time and don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found this information, as 4 doctors have told me that lab tests have shown nothing, therefore, there is nothing going on. Really would appreciate your advice. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)