CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Exfoliative Cheilitis or just severely chapped lips?

FreeAgentNoob Views: 1,622
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,304,683

Re: Exfoliative Cheilitis or just severely chapped lips?

That's great to hear although a little ironic since what I usually read are people telling me NOT to lick. It seems to me that most sufferers have it the worse on the lower lips? Mine started just on the lower and it kind of spread to the upper, thankfully it is manageable somehow. I can't reallt determine the cause of mine yet but I'm certain I had it during the time I was depressed and stressed. Hmm about the fordyce spots, I'm sure I don't have any.

Anyway, I'm almost certain it started around the end of September 2015. During that time I kept aggressively rubbing the lower lips, hoping that it wouldn't spread to the upper. I think I only noticed the upper starting to peel a month ago.

Does that mean I'm doomed forever? That it WILL eventually get worse, not just 'can get worse'? Pretty weird though since I started leaving them alone, it's starting to look and feel better by just applying aloe and clipping off the excess skin that sometimes regrows, although again it's only been a little more than a week. Yeah this is my first post but I've actually been reading for quite some time now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.359 sec, (1)