OK. I have never done a liver flush, but have discussed it with Archus. Correct me if the following procedure is incorrect.
1) Eat as little fat as possible for a few days before the flush.
2) Eat no food after 2 PM on the day of the flush. Drink no water after 2 PM either.
3) Dissolve Epsom Salt with water at 2 PM, to cleanse the colon.
4) At 7 PM, combine grapefruit or orange juice with olive oil. The total (1 cup) should be drunk.
5) Many hours later, stones should pass.
6) The next morning, cleanse with Epsom Salt + water again, for a second colon cleanse.
7) At a later date, replenish probiotics (i.e. eat homemade Sauerkraut or whatever).
Is that accurate? Am I missing something? Getting this wrong can be risky.
Hmm.... maybe Rawrnr should have done liver flushes. But archus does a lot of them (and a lot of fasting), and his cyst never sees any permanent shrinkage...