CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any relief or the ringing ears?

stillbattling Views: 1,709
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,302,407

Re: Any relief or the ringing ears?

Bubby. I've had tinnitus for 3 years. Some days it's louder than other days and I have no idea why. While it still bothers me, I think I'm getting used to it. The only time it has left completely were the 2 times I had CT scans with contrast (about 1/2 cup Iodine injected into vein). Tinnitus was immediately zero for a couple of days each time.

I do know that some meds cause ringing in the ears (ototoxic), so does candida.

In your posts you don't mention if the crawling in your ears and nose and privates are worse at night. If it is, then I'd say you have bird mites. If it is mites, there will be less activity in a cold room than a warm room.

Without knowing what you have, I suggest using a netipot with 1 cup distilled water, 1/4 teaspoon regular salt and 6 drops of Lugol's iodine. I think this will help with any problem. For the ears, a dropper full of 3% peroxide in each ear for about 5 minutes (first one side, then the other).

Since I'm not Sharkman you may not take my advice. But these are my suggestions. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)