CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Die-Off/Allergic Reaction?

Views: 1,751
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,302,605

Re: Candida Die-Off/Allergic Reaction?

All of those things can be die-off symptoms. I had allergies very badly because of candida and my jaw and teeth regularly were sore when my allergies flared up. I am concerned when you say that you've been eating healthy for quite some time and are now experiencing worse symptoms, makes me think your immune system is low because of stress in your life or because of nutritional deficiencies. I wouldn't rule out candida and I don't think it hurts to use this protocol to see if it helps you.

I would definitely take a strong probiotic every day on an empty stomach and keep taking those enzymes. I don't think candida cleanses are all that strong. I do think you're experiencing some changes and I think you really need to pull through it emotionally to handle the symptoms physically. We're all a wreck on and off during the cleanse, which you should expect to take at least 6 months.

Make sure to take the enzymes on an empty stomach, 30 mins before a meal or 2 hours afterward, to use the enzymes to break down and heal your body vs using them to digest your food. They will help eliminate biofilms as well this way. Don't be scared to add more vitamins, take that vitamin C every day. People with gut issues are usually deficient in many ways because with their gut out of whack, they cannot absorb nutrients properly. Feel free to reach out to me about your exact supplement protocol. Would be very helpful to see an integrative health doctor or naturo path to determine what vitamins you are lacking in and if you have a MTHFR mutation in your gene as well. If they can test your stool for candida and parasites, that would be great too. I would not rule out parasites and you might want to do a parasite cleanse now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)