CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fasting to clear chilhood trauma? PTSD, if you will?

archus Views: 1,271
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,302,552

Re: fasting to clear chilhood trauma? PTSD, if you will?

Obijuice,

First, I would like to assure you that fasting will help you a lot, because it will align your body and mind. More importantly, it will also help if you eat high micro-nutrient dense diet and stay away from all processed foods and heavy proteins.

Now to hyper-alert. Hyper-alert could be good and bad. Hyper-alert stems from predictive thoughts or past repeated trauma conditioning. Predictive thoughts can be good at times when you save yourself from trouble, but very bad when it puts you in a state of high anxiety with the thought of something wrong may happen.

You can give us more details on your trauma, if you wish, PM me if you wish, because I think this part can be conquered by you, or you may need external professional help.

For now I can say that if you can try and meditate twice a day, it will give you a good control of your thoughts. More simply, stay in the present, not thinking about the future and rethinking the past. If you have been attacked or taken advantage of in your daily life, then take that experience and learn to fight back.

Olivia shared her good experience and it is a great example of how fasting helps beyond the physical boundary. If you cry, that is one of the best thing you can do for healing, go ahead and cry, think of times and events that made you feel bad, and cry, cry, cry.

You may not believe this but, my eyes got tears writing this to you.

My best wishes.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)