CureZone   Log On   Join
DAY 10 today and have some questions re: eliminating

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
pink-platinum Views: 837
Published: 16 years ago

DAY 10 today and have some questions re: eliminating

Hi everyone!
Today is day 10 for me. I just want to emphasize this question is not a question regarding weight loss, but one regarding elimination. Okay, so I decided about 5 days ago, that I didn't want to weigh myself everyday as I had been doing, because I didn't want to make that my objective in this cleanse. Yes, it is a perk, but not the main goal. I weighed myself today as it is day 10, and in the last 5 days, I had only gone down 2 lbs. I plan on continuing up to 21 days, but I am wondering. Since I have only lost 2 lbs, does this mean that I am not eliminating enough? I have had a day (day 7) where I didn't have any BM's whatsoever. And I only really eliminate now with an SWF, the lax tea doesn't work for me anymore. I am really concerned about built up toxins. How often should I be doing the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) if the tea doesn't work? And sometimes the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) doesn't work, and I swear I drink more than enough water!
Any advice?
TIA!

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi everyone!
Today is day 10 for me. I just want to emphasize this question is not a question regarding weight loss, but one regarding elimination. Okay, so I decided about 4 days ago, that I didn't want to weigh myself everyday as I had been doing, because I didn't want to make that my objective in this cleanse. Yes, it is a perk, but not the main goal. I weighed myself today as it is day 10, and in the last 5 days, I had only gone down 2 lbs. I plan on continuing up to 21 days, but I am wondering. Since I have only lost 2 lbs, does this mean that I am not eliminating enough? I have had a day (day 7) where I didn't have any BM's whatsoever. And I only really eliminate now with an SWF, the lax tea doesn't work for me anymore. I am really concerned about built up toxins. How often should I be doing the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) if the tea doesn't work? And sometimes the SWF doesn't work, and I swear I drink more than enough water!
Any advice?
TIA!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.520 sec, (1)