Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,658
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,301,498

Re: Dr. Hulda Clark, a true hero...

It appears they aren't quite as successful at suppressing it there, or else they're too busy here suppressing stuff.

The Amish don't allow media brainwashing either, and know a good thing when they see it. :)

So I'm reading between the lines here, to get that you don't really dare write a book like that, either? Darn. I'd read it. But no sense putting a target on your back. Without your equipment, you'd not be able to help much, and from jail.

But let me share the non-device energy stuff. The number one thing is EFT. It's rather like acupuncture, without those long scary needles. :)

It works like magic. I even drove the semiannual rat invasion out of the attic (right over my bed, of course) with it, for 3 years now. The 3 years prior, I didn't think to try and had a nest of squealing scratching gnawing babies every single time with all the adult runnings around, etc. required to make that happen. It was not a good nite's sleep, for months at a time.

Nothing else changed, no home improvement or cutting off of rat pathways trees or vines, just me tapping when I hear them. Normally they stay gone but once or twice they've come back in about a week or so, and I tap again. Usually twice does it. I think maybe it's different sets of rats.

But for health stuff it's great. Of course unless you try to fix things using the pharmaceutical/'medical' versions. You have to tap for the right thing for it to work, and Dr. Clark' version normally works, rarely the 'medical' one. Except for things like a broken arm or strained back type stuff.

And of secondly is course muscle testing. It answers yes/no questions but the level of resistance provides maybe yes, maybe no type answers as well once you get used to how the full yes/no feels.

It takes some understanding of the process (it'll give a yes as an answer if you believe strongly enough, when it should be a no in reality, unless you specify, that sort of thing) to make it as accurate as possible.

Between the two, you can help any where no machine required. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

9.594 sec, (1)