CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Hulda Clark, a true hero...

Trillion Views: 2,458
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,301,490

Re: Dr. Hulda Clark, a true hero...

the information is of course hard to find, I paid for training to find some of it out from a private practitioner and then I was forced to discover the rest by trial-and-error and a lot of research

many who know and havent sold their soul or in a strong position by the grace of god are of course under suppression

i'm not American but if I was I would look into Zyto scanning and other biofeedback devices, also I heard some of the Amish are into this kind of thing (not famed for their use of electricity I know =P)

healing really is complex and there are many levels, traditional doctors only look at how but not why

emotional/spiritual - personality / chakras
physical / infection / toxins
nutritional
genetic

and the lastest hardware is able to test all of these - just look at the "Metatron NLS device" coming out of Russia

we are oxygen based lifeforms, we are not carbon based - we are mostly water and water between 0-60 C is not a true liquid but a liquid crystal - we are literally living crystals

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.938 sec, (1)