You have no idea what you are talking about (as often), read my old posts, i have been infected by parasitic worms for several years and i have tried different zappers (bought or custom made) and i have not managed to kill parasitic worms by using the electric waves produced by zappers or frequency generators... This alternative treatment is costly and poorly effective (or totally ineffective ?)
The sellers of these devices spread a lot of unproven claims and hype and vague suggestions just to influence desperate infected people to buy their devices... But after all these years, can you show me one little proof that what they say is true ?
However some lifestyle improvements and some foods and some herbs can help to get rid of some big parasitic worms and to live with a low load. (it is impossible to not be reinfected anyway, so my focus is more to keep the load low so that it is not harmful or noticeable)