I re-edited the post but my point is, it is a real concern that I would have. If you are not concerned about it, fine. You did ask a legitimate question and I did give a legitimate answer. Sorry if you did not like it.
The point is that the body does react to those dead parasites and yes, it can create a clot that can possibly end up somewhere else. Do you think that things such as DVT happen out of thin air? It is well known that clots are a risk of killing parasites in the blood, regardless of how you kill them.
The important thing is to be aware an prepared such as having emergency blood thinners on hand, etc.