CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes - It looks like it may be recommended

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
pepe Views: 1,533
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 229,887

Re: Yes - It looks like it may be recommended

That page is not a "recomendation". It is just an account of what someone did and it certainly was not the Master-Cleanse as the Master-Cleanse works by giving the digestive system a rest and when you add >anything< that requires digestion you interfere with the Master-Cleanse main function of giving the digestive system a rest so the body will use the extra energy to cleanse and heal.

Read my post below for a comprehensive recomendation to getting the most from a cleansing program using the MC as part of it.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

That page is not a "recomendation". That was just an account of what soemone did. and it certainly was not the MC as the MC works by giving the digestive system a rest and when you and "anything that requires digestion you interfere with the MC main function of giving the digestive system a rest so the body will use the extra energy to cleanse and heal.

Read my post below for a comprehensive recomendation to getting the most from a cleansing program using the MC as part of it.

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=478&i=18874

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)